Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy Birthday :) & Are you from America

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX AND CARLY!  LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS!   I HOPE YOUR DAYS ARE WONDERFUL!!!

"Are you from America?"


This is one line that has been over used by the British people in only 5 days of being here.  British people are obsessed to meet people from America.  I have noticed they really love to meet us and I have heard several say just talk to me so I can hear your accent and that is the way I feel about them.  Isn't it the truth that people always want and love the things they can't have.

Later today I will be uploading my pictures of my room and the Hollings campus, the one I will be studying at.

So far my time in Manchester has been a blast, but love and miss all of you :)

allie

No comments:

Post a Comment