Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW, Let it SNOW


Well as you may have figured out already, Manchester got its first snow during the overnight of November 29th and 30th.  Even though there is less than a 1/4 of an inch, I can already tell the people and the city are moving slower than usual.  Manchester is not exactly equipped for snow, so I am waiting for them to get a couple inches and the city shuts down.  I would have to laugh!  hahaha, but I also come from a place that is fully equipped and ready to get us moving in several inches of snow. 


The snow here today was more like icy snow so it was just at that freezing point.  I bet it came down almost like sleet.... Here are some pictures for you to see.


Decided the BEAR hat was appropriate
for a cold snowy day.

A view from my window this morning when I woke up.

A little icy snow in my hand.  I had to feel it.

All Saints park about a block from my home.
I had to feel the snow up one more time :)

Well I am sure there is more of this to come.  I will keep updating you on the things that are happening in Manchester. 

Peace and Love, Allie

p.s. Everyone, I finished my buying paper. Whoo Hoo... now just need to turn it on DEC. 6th

No comments:

Post a Comment