Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving family and friends!


I am so thankful for many things in my life and I wanted to express them through words since I will not be at home with my family going around the table saying what we are thankful for!


  1. I am so thankful for my amazing FAMILY.  I can't express in words how thankful I am for them and I am not sure what I would do without them.  Well, I kinda do know what I would do without them - go crazy - or that's how I feel here in England.  I miss seeing them everyday and can't wait till that is back to normal!
  2. Also, this year I am super thankful for this study abroad experience in Manchester, England.  It has truly changed me as a person from the inside.  I have learned so much about myself, other people and cultures, and the world.  
  3. I am also thankful for the amazing friend I have worldwide.  My friends are so lovely and I wouldn't be able to replace any of you - so with that being said I am extremely thankful to have you in my life.  You have helped me through hard times and celebrated the good.  Thanks for being one my true friends.
  4. I am thankful for books.  Books are something so silly to be thankful for but, I think books have made me the individual I am.  They help me relax, but they are also a key item to learning.  I am also thankful for learning.
Just a few of the things I am thankful for in my life.  I hope you take this day of thanks to say a little prayer about what you are thankful for.  

“No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18 

love, allie

No comments:

Post a Comment