Sunday, November 21, 2010

North Wales -- Caernarfon Castle & Portmeirion Village

Hey Everyone,

I had an awesome video that I made just talking a little about my day yesterday in North Wales.  It is currently not loading and I think its because of the internet so for now I uploaded a bunch of photos, but if I get the video to work soon I will share it with you.  Hope you like these....

Me with part of Caernarfon Castle.

Part of the city Caernarfon Castle is located in.  I was standing
near the top of the castle!

At one of the highest points of the
castle!  It was so interesting walking
around and seeing all the parts inside!!

Another picture from the castle!

Had to take a picture of this
window, would like to have
these in my house some day!  (Robby
keep this is mind -- you can be the
architect.)

On the inside of the castle!

The dried up water area by Portmeirion Village.

Some of the building in the village -- it
is made up of restaurants, shops and bed &
breakfasts!  Nice area to have a holiday at.

Part of the village on the side of a hill -- I was at the bottom!

More of Portmeirion Village!

Starting our hike through the woods!

In the wooded area :)

Near the coast, this area was very dry

4:30pm and the moon was already out -- Full Moon!
My conclusion for today was I would have loved to spent about another week or so in Wales.  They had such cute shops and may I say my weakness -- thrift stores.  The first I had found in the UK -- unfortunately by the time I found them we were leaving the castle area to go to the village, but maybe thats fortunate for my wallet!  haha :)  

Peace and Love from England,

allie

No comments:

Post a Comment