Monday, October 11, 2010

Shoes -- Straightener -- Birthday Wishes

Friday -- The weekend started off right by purchasing new oxford (brogues - British term) shoes that I have been searching for.  ZARA had the perfect addition to my wardrobe. :)


Saturday -- Finally broke down and bought a straightener.  Three and a half weeks of crazy curly hair, I splurged and spend £4.84 on something that I will love for the duration of my trip.  

 Saturday -- My first time with straight hair since I left my home on Sept. 13th.  Ahh, felt so good.  :) 
Saturday -- Flat GG2 celebrated Daniel's 25th Birthday with a party in our kitchen.  We celebrated with a cake and Hennessey's.  Happy Birthday Daniel! 



Saturday -- Fun night out with my friends Miya, Krista, and photographer Aaron at club Pure.  Couldn't have asked to meet more amazing people here.  Life long friends, they will be.  

Until next time.  Love from England,
allie

No comments:

Post a Comment